One of our goals is to turn conventional construction into sustainable construction. This is based on the use of eco-compatible materials which, from their production and internal composition through to their role in the final project, have influence on achieving the energy efficiency and environment protection needed so that buildings, in the near future, can reach so-called energy self- sufficiency.
- Ecological construction materials.
- Insulation to reduce energy consumption.
- Special outdoor carpentry and glass layer inhibitors of thermal emissions.
- Heating, hot sanitary water and high energy efficiency climate control installation.
- Thermal solar panels.
- PV solar panels.
- Heating geothermal energy.
- Rain water recycling for irrigation.